Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Random Thoughts - 2

Poetry writing makes me feel lighter. Be it compassion, anger, grief or whatever emotion it is, once my pen writes it, I feel like I am relieved of a great burden. This helps me not to keep any thoughts in my mind and hence my soul flies free like a bird. Thoughts coming in now and then, gets transformed into a poem, a divine touch I guess. Its a kind of meditation which not only makes me happy, even the reader too. I might pen a poem in a minute, but the brewing process needs more time, may be few minutes, a day or years. Poetry is a divine art where in He charms thousands of hearts through a poets pen. Like a flute that transforms air into music, a poets heart transforms thoughts and words into breathing verses.

The soul rejoices dreaming unheard future- Shalini Samuel

No comments: